Alu Roofing is a wholesale company supplying ventilation technology, drainage system for flat roofs and wide range of related accessories. The company was founded 2015 in Prague, Czech Republic, and currently has branch in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, UK. Our product range consists of high quality ventilation products, together with stainless steel flat roof drainage system, chimney cowls and tubular daylighting system.
The European headquarters of Lomanco is located in Czech Republic. Alu Roofing is the exclusive importer of Lomanco Vents and accessories for western Europe. All Lomanco products come with Lifetime Warranty*. Lomanco Vents offer all of the essentials for energy savings and are geared toward going green. The turbine´s design features permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance. The turbine´s large flashing makes installation easy even in very complicated roof. When installed properly, the turbine reduces energy bills and the likelihood of winter ice buildup. Other common features of the turbine are its rigid spider-type construction—riveted at every connection and tested to withstand winds of 110 mph, 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled edges to deflect water and 100% rust-free all-aluminium construction. Lomanco wind turbines are available in three sizes—8", 12", and 14". The 14" Lomanco turbine moves 37% more air than the 12".
Lomanco Vent Turbines - high product quality and functionality, combined with our well-recognized integrity and solid partner base has established Lomanco as the premier manufacturer of residential ventilation products in the world.
Benefits of Lomanco Vent Turbines:
- Ensure proper ventilation throughout the year
- Remove moisture – extend the life of your roof
- Reduce energy bills
- Easy installation
- Reduce winter ice build-up
With so many manufacturers of ventilation, what makes Lomanco Vents the best choice?
Lomanco Vent Turbines has been producing quality ventilation products, and only ventilation products, since 1946. It’s what we know and do best, and we take great pride in our products.
Lomanco's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, engineering lab, and testing facility are used to produce our high quality products with proven performance. You can feel secure knowing a great product is on your roof, backed by the history and integrity of Lomanco Vents.
We never compromise on quality; Lomanco knows the importance of manufacturing ventilation products that have the correct emphasis on Net Free Area, weather protection, and longevity. We’ve spent a great deal of time and energy making sure the proper amount of each is present in all of our products.
By insuring our products have the appropriate amount of each factor, we achieve what is known as “The Lomanco Balance”. Lomanco offers lifetime warranty on our Whirlybird turbines.
If you ever need help with a product or have a question, we offer superb customer support.
Whether you are a homeowner or homebuilder, the best return on investment for protecting the longevity of your home is the proper installation of a balanced ventilation system, with the proven performance and quality of Lomanco Vent Turbines.
*Lifetime Warranty applies to residential use only. Commercial use is covered by 15 year warranty.
Darco Chimney Cowls
Chimney cowls are designed to stabilize and increase chimney draught in ventilation and smoke ducts.
Darco are renowned for manufacturing rotary chimney cowls used to improve draught in ventilation ducts and self - adjusting chimney cowls that can be used for flue/smoke ducts. All Darco products come with 2-year warranty.
- Increase chimney draught
- Prevent reverse draft
- Extend the life of the chimney
- Attractive design
- Reduce fuel consumption
- Improve the quality of combustion
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy installation and inspection
DARCO has always been trying to manufacture products of absolutely highest quality, which requires well skilled personnel, high quality materials and efficient machine park. Luckily, Darco has it all.... The wide range of production involves the usage of different kinds of materials, including: galvanised steel, cold rolled steel, aluminium, stainless steel, copper and brass, all these matching highest standards, which are always proved with appropriate certificates.
Roof Drains - DS System
DS system is a complete system for drainage of flat roofs. The product range consists of roof drains, heated roof drains, cable guards, overflows, ventilation chimneys, extensions and further accessories. System elements can be used for installation into any waterproof membrane.
The membrane is attached to the roof drain with a flange, which is tightened by self-locking stainless steel nuts. Roof drain piping is connected to standard drainpipes type HT and KG. Tightness of the roof construction is secured by sealing, which is installed in the downpipe.
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Suitable for all types of waterproofing
- Compatible with standard drainpipes type HT and KG
- High mechanical resistance
- Resistant to frost and sunshine (no material degradation)
- Low body allows installation even into a shallow insulation
- Available diameters (mm): 70, 100, 125, 150
- Stainless steel type 1.4301, thickness 0,6 mm (DN 70) or 0,8 mm (DN 100, 125, 150)
- Fast and easy installation
Sunizer Daylighting System
Premium quality Dayligting System SUNIZER brings a natural daylight to your interior.
Wide range of accessories makes this system ideal for residential and commercial use.
- Delivers natural daylight exactly where you need it
- Natural light increases health and safety requirements
- Available for any standard pitched or flat roof
- Can be used in all kinds of buildings – new, commercial, historical
- 98% reflective tube material with 25 year warranty
- 10 year product warranty (electric equipment – 2 year warranty)
- Fresnel lenses – optical lenses provides great light transfer and diffusion
- Up to 63 sqm light coverage
- Daylight Dimmer allows you to control/switch off lighting during the daytime
- Wide range of accessories
- Timeless design enables installation even into the most demanding architectural projects