Turbine IB 8 offers all of the essentials for energy savings and is geared towards going green while maximizing ventilation capacity. Use it together with VP 8 for easy installation. VP 8 base with adjustable neck fits 0° - 27° roof pitch. When installed with adequate intake ventilation, the IB 8 turbine reduces energy bills and the likelihood of winter ice buildup.
Lomanco ventilation turbines are backed with the best guarantee in the business - the quality and performance of the Lomanco Whirlybird is guaranteed forever.
- Extends the life of shingles, insulation and other building components by exhausting damaging heat and moisture from attic space
- Wind powered turbine maximizes ventilation capacity while geared towards going green
- 8" neck diameter
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance
- All-aluminium rust-free construction
- Rigid spider-type structure
- Easy installation
- Tested to withstand winds of 110 m.p.h.
- Includes roof pitch bevel to help determine roof pitch
- 18 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water
- Should be used together with VP 8 base (0° - 27° roof pitch)
- Lifetime warranty