Lomanco ENERGO EKO – solar powered ventilation
- Fully independent island system (network-independent, self-sufficient, off-grid system)
- Compact and high-performance photovoltaic module
- Intelligent control unit
- Optional sensor connectivity (humidity, CO2, PIR) or timer
Lomanco ENERGO EKO system retains its original function – ventilation of roofs, roofs decks, attics and interiors and at the same time it can guarantee minimum performance that is required by the user. This ventilation system now not only depends on a single source, wind power, but can also be driven by electricity. The system is connected to backup battery, which is powered by a photovoltaic panel. In the absence of wind energy to rotate the turbine the control unit of Lomanco ENERGO EKO system will choose electricity from the baterry as a source of power. Conversely, in the case of sufficient wind energy the photovoltaic panel will charge the battery. Eventually, the turbine can be powered from the network.
Ventilation turbine LOMANCO BIB14, the most powerful Lomanco turbine is supplemented by an additional electric ventilator with a gearbox that can help with the turbine rotation during adverse weather conditions. Auxiliary motor has overload protection and slow start, so there is no damage to the frequent switching. The drive system is fitted with a one-way bearing (freewheel clutch) to ensure that in the case of extremely strong wind there is no engine and gearbox damage.
- If you want to control the performance, you can use the variable gearbox to guarantee minimum rotation of the turbine.
- If you want to ventilate depending on the temperature, install a thermal sensor that ensures temperature exactly as you require.
- If you want to ventilate depending on moisture, install a moisture sensor that ensures moisture exactly as you want.
- If you want to watch minimum performance of the turbines, install the speed sensor, which guarantees performance according to your personal settings even if there are not suitable weather conditions.
Hybrid ventilation turbine ENERGO EKO is equipped with an intelligent control unit and revolution sensor. Switching is either manual or electronic (instruction from control unit).
The final price depends on required accessories.
Photovoltaic panel Singfo OSFM 20
|IP65 adaptable box||TÜV certification|
|Dimensions||540 x 285 x 20 mm|
Structure of the panel:
|Nominal output power||20W|
|Maximum voltage (V)||18|
|Maximum constant current (A)||1,11|
|No-load maximum voltage (V)||21,6|
|Max. short-circuit current (A)||1,22|
|Temperature coefficient Pm||-0,45%/C|
|Temperature coefficient Vos||-0,35%/C|
|Temperature coefficient Isc||0,05%/C|
|Max. voltage on PV panel||1000Vdc|
Lithium Yttrium Batteries– LiFePO4 12V/12Ah
Powerful battery 12V lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4).
State-of-the-art technology for power storage:
* monolithic 12V lithium battery
* operating voltage range 10V to 14.6V
* lithium-iron-phosphate technology (LiFePO4)
* contains no toxic substances, poisons, corrosives or acids
* completely safe: does not burn, does not explode, does not contain liquid electrolyte
* wide range of operating temperature (-30°C to +70°C)
* low self-discharge (< 3% per month)
* lifetime of at least 10 years
* number of operating cycles: 1000+
* built-in balance and protection system (PCM)
* quick charging option (up to 1C)
|No-load nominal voltage (V)||12|
|Operating voltage (V)||max. 14.0 min. 10.5|
|Minimum voltage (V)||˃ 8; ˂ 10, protected by PCM unit|
|Maximum voltage (V)||14.6, protected by PCM unit|
|Recommended discharging current (A)||˂ 6|
|Max. discharging current (A)||˂ 12|
|Peak discharging current (A)||˂ 24, for max. 5 seconds|
|Recommended discharging current (A)||˂ 6|
|Max. charging current (A)||˂ 12, with thermal control of the battery|
|Max. operating temperature (C°)||50|
|Lifespan (number of cycles)||more than 1000|
Important information: These are special power cells for industrial use. Incorrect use may cause irreversible damage to the power cell. For this reason, it is necessary to use only the specified chargers for charging. When discharging it is necessary to prevent the cell from being completely discharged. The warranty applies only to manufacturing defects, not to damage caused by improper use.
Warning: The cells need a control charger and a monitoring unit for operation. Without these additional devices, the cell may be damaged.