Set ENERGO EVL 1400 + BEB 14
Set of turbine + auxiliary electric ventilator ENERGO EVL 1400
Lomanco ENERGO system retains its original function – ventilation of roofs, roofs decks, attics and interiors and at the same time it can guarantee minimum performance that is required by the user. Ventilation system now not only depends on a single source, wind power, but can also be driven by electricity. Ventilation turbine is supplemented by an additional electric ventilator with a gearbox that can help with the turbine rotation during adverse weather conditions. Auxiliary ventilator has overload protection and slow start, so there is no damage to the frequent switching. In the absence of wind energy to rotate the turbine the control unit of Lomanco ENERGO system will choose an electricity as a source of power.
- Features an auxiliary electric ventilator and externally braced turbine BEB 14"
- Guarantees constant performance
- High quality 230 V/50 Hz ventilator
- Supplied with electrical box for easy installation
- Low electricity consumption
- Manual or electronic switching
- Optional sensor connectivity (humidity, CO2, PIR) or timer
- Popular solution for apartment houses
- 230 V/50 Hz, 230 W
- IP rating 54
- Volumetric flow rate 2400 - 3410m3/h
- Vacuum generated 170 Pa
- Noise level 73 dB