Wind makes them rotate and create chimney draught in ventulation ducts.
Rotary chimney cowl Turbowent is a device, which, in a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The turbine always rotates in the same direction no matter of the wind strength or its direction. It is to be mounted on gravitation based ventilation chimney duct endings, esspecialy on individual and multi storey houses.
Chimney cowls are available in two versions, the one with flat openable square base is suitable for flat chimneys, while the openable inlet pipe version is to install on existing chimney liners.
- Increases chimney draught
- Available inlet diameters (mm) 150, 200, 250, 300
- Prevents reverse draft
- Extends the life of chimney
- Attractive design
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Improves the quality of combustion
- Stailess steel construction
- Easy installation and inspection
- Square base or inlet pipe version