Cowl designed especially for smoke ducts - unique construction makes it extremely durable against temperature.
Self-adjusting chimney cowl Rotowent DRAGON is a device, which, in a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The cap always places itself in the opposite direction to the wind no matter of its strength or direction. It is to be mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: ventilation, flue (gas, oil) and smoke. Thanks to the special, patented, rotating system with ball bearings placed outside the cap, it can withstand very high temperatures, that occur when using a wood or coal burning stoves.
Chimney cowls are available in two versions, the one with flat openable square base is suitable for flat chimneys, while the openable inlet pipe version is to install on existing chimney liners.
- Increases chimney draught
- Available inlet diameters (mm) 150, 200, 250, 300
- Prevents reverse draft
- Extends the life of chimney
- Attractive design
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Improves the quality of combustion
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy installation and inspection
- Withstands to temperatures up to 500°C
- Square base or inlet pipe version
- Ideal for stoves and fireplaces