Set of turbine + adjustable neck + universal base
Lomanco ventilation turbines offer all of the essentials for energy savings and are geared towards going green while maximizing ventilation capacity. The turbine's large flashing makes installation easy. An exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to 0° - 45° roof pitch for use on many roof applications. When installed with adequate intake ventilation, the turbine reduces energy bills and the likelihood of winter ice buildup.
Lomanco ventilation turbines are backed with the best guarantee in the business - the quality and performance of the Lomanco Whirlybird is guaranteed forever.
- Extends the life of shingles, insulation and other building components by exhausting damaging heat and moisture from attic space
- Wind powered turbine maximizes ventilation capacity while geared towards going green
- 14" neck diameter
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings that ensure long life and no maintenance
- All-aluminium rust-free construction
- Rigid spider-type structure
- Easy installation
- Tested to withstand winds of 110 m.p.h.
- Exclusive vari-pitch base adjusts to 0° - 45° roof pitch
- Includes roof pitch bevel to help determine roof pitch
- 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water
- 14" turbine moves up to 37% more air than the 12"
- Lifetime warranty