Auxiliary ventilators are used to guarantee or increase immediate performance of the turbine at adverse weather conditions or poor current performance of the turbine. Ventilators are not designed for continuous operation, serve for intense ventilation.
EVL sets are equipped with connecting necks for easy installation and extra durable, externally braced turbine BEB 14". It is recommended to place the ventilator below the neck or extension part, not directly under the turbine. The volume flow rate is either 1400 m3/h or 3410 m3/h.
- System combining auxiliary electric ventilator and externally braced turbine BEB 14"
- High quality 230 V/50 Hz ventilators
- Supplied with electrical box for easy installation
- Electricity consumption from 10 W and volumetric flow rates up to 3410 m3/h
- Manual switching
- Optional sensor connectivity (humidity, CO2, PIR) or timer
- Popular solution for apartment houses
- Lomanco turbine – Lifetime warranty
- Ventilator – 2 year warranty